Lamberts St John's Wort Tablets 60
370mg St John's Wort Extract
Why not try...
Lamberts St John's Wort Tablets is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety. This is based on traditional use only. Each tablet contains 370mg of extract, equivalent to 1,850mg - 2,590mg of St John's Wort
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- First time something works
- I bought this product to help with menopausal anxiety, I found it made it worse quite a few side effects if you read the leaflet not for me.
- Didn’t calm me down. Made me feel sick and they’re now lying calmly in the bin.
- St Johns Wort works for me, it works just as effectively as prescribed meds for controlling mild to moderate depression and SAD syndrome. This one is
- It does what it says! Lifts a Low Mood - I am all smiles and singing- and I do not normally sing! St John's Wort a good and safe homeopathic reme