Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector 50ml
Lancôme Visionnaire (LR 2412 4%) is the 2nd generation formula of this advanced skin corrector serum. Using the LR 2412 molecule, it penetrates through the skin's epidermis to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, make pores appear minimised and even out skin tone to cover imperfections and smooth the surface of your skin.
Why not try...
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Rose Lotion 150mlLancôme introduces Absolue Preciou ...Special Price £78.80 Regular Price £98.50
- Clarins Nutri-Lumiere Nourishing Revitalising Day Cream 50mlNutri-Lumière is Clarins Pro ...£78.00
- Cellcosmet Ultra Brightening Elasto-Collagen XT 4 x 1.5mlWith active stabilised bio-integral ...£74.50
- Clarins Nutri-Lumiere Nourishing Rejuvenating Night Cream 50mlNutri-Lumière is the Clarins ...£81.00
- Clarins Nutri-Lumière CollectionNutri-Lumière Collection con ...£78.00
The Lancôme Visionnaire Serum aims to be the miracle skincare product that makes better, brighter looking skin possible for everyone, with a quick and easy application. Discover the Lancôme skin corrector that is so effective that more than half of women considering a cosmetic procedure said they would delay thanks to using it.
How is this possible? Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum is the first skincare product with LR 2412 4% Cx, a molecule designed to trigger a range of micro transformations within the skin. With Visionnaire, wrinkles appear visibly reduced, pores look minimised and imperfections such as uneven skin tone disappear more evenly, as if corrected.
How to apply Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum
Lancôme Visionnaire Skin Corrector Serum can be used day and night. It should be applied to a clean and cleansed face. Three pumps of the formula are recommended to cover your face and neck. Use your fingertips to apply the serum, with outward motions (away from your nose).
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL DENAT. • SODIUM TETRAHYDROJASMONATE • POLYSILICONE-11 OCTYLDODECANOL • HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA • SECALE CEREALE EXTRACT / RYE SEED EXTRACT • SODIUM HYALURONATE • HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have combination, acne-prone skin. I was hoping this product might help with some dark spots and acne scars but really couldn't get past the sl
- I had uneven skin tone, very large pores and some wrinkles. Pore size and wrinkles noticeably reduced within a week or so. Over time my skin tone brig
- I just got the deluxe sample of this a couple of days ago, and I must say this stuff is AMAZING! I've only used it twice so far, but I can alread
- Over the time I had a few samples but I also bought it full size. I simply love it. I love the smell so much, I would buy it even if it wasn't so
- I switched to try this after I wasn't really seeing results with the Clinique serum I was using. I was hesitant because of the price, but thought
- I recieved a small sample of this (along with several other products... great deal)with my purchase of the Grandiose mascara and the Cils Booster XL e