LP Supports Ladies Rib Belt
Why not try...
- Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1088This thermal wrist support is suita ...As low as £11.99
- LP Supports Wrist Splint LeftThe LP Wrist Splint provides suppor ...As low as £11.99
- LP Supports Max Wrap for AnkleLP Max Wrap is designed to aid in t ...£12.49
- LP Supports Heelcare Cushion CupsLP Heelcare Cushion Cups reduce hee ...As low as £11.99
- LP Supports Open Patella Knee SupportThe LP Open Patella Knee Support pr ...£11.99
- Oppo Biomagnetic Knee SupportThe OPPO Biomagnetic Knee Support h ...As low as £11.99
The LP Ladies Rib Belt provides compression to the thoracic area following surgery or rib fractures.
It helps to reduce pain due to the sudden expansion of the chest and rib cage, and provides firm support for injured or bruised ribs.
The LP Ladies Rib Belt fits comfortably under clothing and is designed with an adjustable hook and loop closure for easy application.
Measure around the chest, just above the lower rib.
Small 23 - 26 " 58.4 - 66cm
Medium 26 - 30 " 66 - 76.2cm
Large 30 - 35 " 76.2 - 88.9cm
X-Large 35 - 40 " 88.9 - 101.6cm
Hand wash with mild soap in cold water. Rinse thoroughly. Air dry at room temperature. Do not machine wash or dry.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.