LP Supports U-Profile Orthotic Insoles
Why not try...
- LP Supports Knee Support Open PatellaThe LP Open Patella Knee Support pr ...As low as £11.49
- Oppo Ankle Support with Velcro StrapThis quality ankle support includes ...As low as £11.99
- LP Supports Silicone Heel PadLP Silicone Heel Pads help to preve ...As low as £11.99
- Oppo Heel Pads with Removable PadsOPPO Heel Pads help reduce the impa ...As low as £11.99
- LP Supports Extreme Ankle Support 757CAThis LP Extreme Ankle Support provi ...£11.99
- Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1088This thermal wrist support is suita ...As low as £11.99
LP U-Profile Orthotic Insoles feature an outer U-shape heel cup which secures the rear of the foot in neutral alignment and provides support.
A layer of breathable POLIYOU material provides superior comfort by keeping the feet cool and dry. These insoles also feature a layer of mouldable memory foam which adapts to the shape of the foot creating excellent cushion.
Choose the insole according to your shoe size, and then trim the front of both insoles with scissors for a proper fit. These orthotic insoles are suitable for wear with sports, casual or outdoor footwear.
Size Shoe Size (UK)
X-Small 1 - 3
Small 4 - 6
Medium 7 - 9
Large 10 - 12
Hand wash with mild soap in warm water. Rinse thoroughly. Lay flat on a clean towel to remove excess moisture then air dry completely before re-use. Keep away from direct heat and sunlight.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.