LP Supports X-Tremus Ankle Support
Why not try...
- Oppo Hinged Knee Stabiliser 2037The OPPO Hinged Knee Stabiliser pro ...As low as £25.99
- LP Supports Knee Stabiliser with BucklesThe LP Knee Stabiliser with Buckles ...As low as £27.99
- LP Supports Knee Stabiliser without BucklesThe LP Knee Stabiliser without Buck ...As low as £26.99
- Oppo Sacro Lumbar Support 6"The OPPO Sacro Lumbar Support 6” ...As low as £25.99
- Oppo Back SupportThe OPPO Back Support provides maxi ...£25.99
- Oppo Sacro Lumbar Support 9"The 9” OPPO Sacro Lumbar Support ...As low as £27.49
The X-Tremus Ankle Support is the ultimate in support technology with it’s unique Plantar Magic Power Band system which preserves energy consumption when the ankle is dorsi-flexed, and enhances explosive motion while plantar-flexing.
The Double-Eight Stable Contoured Structure provides maximum stability to help prevent ankle strain.
The support also comprises of a durable fitting knit with high permeability fabric which ensures wearing durability and breathability.
The J-shaped silicone pad around heel the cord gives gentle massages to reduce ankle pain and swelling.
Measure the circumference of the ankle just above the ankle bone
Small 8 ⅛ - 8 ⅝ " 20.5 - 22cm
Medium 8 ⅝ - 9 ¼ " 22 - 23.5cm
Large 9 ¼ - 9 ⅞ " 23.5 - 25cm
X-Large 9 ⅞ - 10 ⅜ " 25 - 26.5cm
XX-Large 10 ⅜ - 11 " 26.5 - 28cm
Hand wash with mild soap in cold water. Air-dry away from heat and sunlight. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.