Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Daze Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Grapefruit, Pimento Berr ...£51.00
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Intense Eau de Parfum 30mlMarc Jacobs Perfect Intense is an E ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00Out of stock
- Prada Luna Rossa Ocean Eau de Toilette 50mlPrada's Luna Rossa Ocean is&nb ...Special Price £45.50 Regular Price £54.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum Intense 30mlLa Belle Le Parfum Eau de Parfum In ...Special Price £45.50 Regular Price £54.00
- Chloe Naturelle Eau de Parfum 30mlChloe Naturelle is an Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £45.50 Regular Price £55.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Wisteria
Heart Notes: Longan Berries
Base Notes: Musk
Warm. Vibrant. Bright. An escape from the everyday. MARC JACOBS Daisy Daze limited editions include four feel-good fragrances for spring. The Daisy Daze limited editions are a fresh and fruity twist on the classic Daisy fragrances and offer an olfactive escape to an unexpected Daisy universe.
Daisy Dream Daze Opens With The Sweet Floracly Of Silky Wisteria. The Juicy Longan Berries Excude A Dewy Freshness That Blend With Clean Musks For A Delicate And Warm Finish.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Hydroxycintronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butyl Methyoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, BHT, Ext. D&C Violet No. 2 (CI60730)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.