Meditree Kakadu Plum Face Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Filorga Time-Filler Perfecting Care for Wrinkles & Pores 50mlFilorga Time-Filler Perfecting Care ...£50.00
- Filorga Sleep & Peel Resurfacing Night Cream 50mlFilorga Sleep & Peel Resurfacin ...£50.00
- Filorga Meso + Absolute Wrinkle Serum 30mlFilorga Meso + Absolute Wrinkle Ser ...£50.00Out of stock
- Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream SPF15 All Skin Types 50mlThe Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream ...£49.00
- Filorga Time Filler Absolute Wrinkle Correction Cream 50mlFilorga Time Filler Absolute Wrinkl ...£50.00
Meditree Kakadu Plum Face Serum is an essential serum to even out skin tone, maintain collagen production and protect the skin.
Kakadu Plum – vitamin C rich antioxidant
Bearberry – skin brightening
Aloe Vera & Camomile – soothing
Full ingredients list:
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita matricaria) Flower Extract*, Glycerin*, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) Extract, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Extract, Honeysuckle (Lonicera caprifolium) Flower Extract, Kakadu (Terminalia ferdinandiana) Plum Extract, Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) Flower Extract, Quandong (Santalum acuminatum) Fruit Extract, Grapefruit (Citrus grandis) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Oil*, Geranium maculatum Oil, linalool, limonene.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.