Michael Kors Extreme Blue Eau de Toilette 70ml
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Legend Eau de Parfum 50mlPaco Rabanne Olympea Legend Eau de ...Special Price £51.50 Regular Price £66.00Out of stock
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 60mlBvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £52.50 Regular Price £67.00
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Toilette 50mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral F ...Special Price £47.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 30mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau ...Special Price £46.50 Regular Price £55.50
Michael Kors Extreme Blue Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Complements the man ready to conquer the world
- Sleek freshness and sensual musks
- Features notes of Bergamot, Angelica Seed, Patchouli
Michael Kors Extreme Blue Eau de Toilette is the definition of modern urban masculinity with a dynamic tension of sleek freshness and sensual musks. It is for the man who knows no limits, no bounds.
What does Michael Kors Extreme Blue Eau de Toilette smell like?
The modern and dynamic blend of fragrance notes perfectly complements the man ready to conquer the world. It opens with bergamot's crisp bite, while the addition of angelica seed and pink pepper introduce a spicy zest. Cardamom offers an invigorating effect of cool spice to bring the top notes to full momentum. At its heart, the fragrance exudes a classic masculinity of juniper and cypress, with nutty undertones of sesame blend and herbaceous sage for a creamy and fresh effect. The dry down is the addictive scent of ambrox, which imparts a smooth, velvety sensation while also being clean and woody. Ambrox's warmth is reinforced with soft cashmere woods and the sensuality of musks. As the finishing touch, patchouli infuses the fragrance with an earthy, intriguing aroma.
Michael Kors Extreme Blue Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Angelica Seed, Pink Pepper
- Heart Notes: Cardamom, Juniper, Cypress, Sesame, Sage
- Base Notes: Ambrox, Woody Notes, Patchouli
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.