Mont Blanc Emblem Intense Eau de Toilette 60ml
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilette 50mlPaco Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilett ...Special Price £46.50 Regular Price £55.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 50mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette S ...Special Price £45.50 Regular Price £60.00
- Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes H24 is an eau de Toilette sp ...Special Price £49.50 Regular Price £62.00
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum 30mlVitkor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby O ...Special Price £47.50 Regular Price £56.00
- Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette 40mlBvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de To ...Special Price £45.00 Regular Price £56.00
Mont Blanc Emblem Intense Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Stronger, deeper, more sensual and spicy version of the original
- Top notes are grapefruit, clary sage, cardamom and coriander seeds
Mont Blanc's Emblem Intense is the embodiment of the authentic essence and elegance.
What does Mont Blanc Emblem Intense Eau de Toilette smell like?
Mont Blanc Emblem Intense is stronger, deeper, more sensual and spicy version of the original. The top notes are grapefruit, clary sage, cardamom and coriander seeds. Its elegant heart reveals a note of frozen violet leaves wrapped in fruity accord Pomarose, nutmeg and cinnamon. Precious woods, patchouli, tonka bean and suede form the base of this perfume.
Mont Blanc Emblem Intense Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Clary Sage, Cardamom, Coriander
- Heart Notes: Violet Leaf, Apple, Rose, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Tonka Bean, Suede
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.