Nature's Aid OptiGUT-D + Saccharomyces Boulardii Vegicaps 30
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- No GM material
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: lactose, dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar
Why not try...
- Jarrow Formulas YumYum Dophilus 1 Billion Chew Tabs 120✓ Sugar-Free. No artificial sweet ...£16.16Out of stock
- Nature's Aid Pro-Cognitiv (10 Billion Bacteria) Complex Vegicaps 60Vegetarian and Vegan, No GM Mate ...£16.00
- KIKI Health Organic Psyllium Husk Powder 275gRaw Gluten, Dairy, Wheat Free N ...Special Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
- Udo's Choice Children's Blend Microbiotics Vegicaps 60The Udo’s Choice range of Mic ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Jarrow Formulas JarroDophilus + FOS Powder 70g✓ Synbiotic (Probiotic plus Prebi ...£17.02
There are millions of bacteria inside each person, forming an internal world inside us which is often referred to as 'The Microbiome'. There is much scientific research being carried out into the world of the Microbiome and its potential impact on the rest of the human body.
OptiGUT-D combines Saccharomyces Boulardii with specific good bacteria, Perilla Extract, L-Glutamine and Vitamin A.
This product has been formulated by Natures Aid Nutritionists and is based on the latest research into the many benefits of supporting the Microbiome.
All of the ingredients have been selected based on the research behind them, and Vitamin A has been included for its contribution to a healthy immune system and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.