Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon Balm & Avena Sativa Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Biotin 500ug Capsules 90Lamberts Biotin 500ug Capsules: ...£6.99
- HealthAid Chamomile 2240mg tablets 60HealthAid Chamomile tablets are for ...£7.19
- HealthAid Black Garlic 750mg Capsules 30Black Garlic is known for its extre ...£7.19
- BetterYou DLux3000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 3000 is an optimum s ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.45
- Vegetarian & Vegan.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- Free From: GM ingredients, Corn, Dairy, Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Nuts, Salt, Soya, Soya, Starch & Sugar.
Passiflora: Also known as Passion flower, Passiflora is widely cultivated around the world due to its beautiful flowers. Its leaves and roots have along history of use among the Native Americans and later, European communities. Lemon Balm: Lemon Balm is often planted to attract bees. Looking a lot like a mint plant its leaves have a mild lemon scent to them. The leaves have a long history of use in teas and tinctures prepared by traditional herbalists. Avena Sativa: Also known as Oat Seed, Avena Sativa has been used for centuries both as a food source and as a herb. It has a long history of uses in traditional medicine, with references dating back over 200 years. Natures Aid Passiflora, Lemon Balm & Avena Sativa combines these 3 herbs together in one product using concentrated extracts, equivalent to 500mg of each herb per 2 tablets, making this a high strength, balanced formulation. All Natures Aid Products are produced to GMP standards meaning you can rely on the quality of this product.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
Per 2 tablets
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product. Certainly helped my stress levels. Excellent service from Landys chemist. Would definitely order again...