Nature's Aid Pro-INTIMATE (15 Billion Bacteria) Vegicaps 45
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- No GM Material.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: lactose, dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, soya, salt, starch and sugar.
Why not try...
- OptiBac Probiotics For Your Cholesterol with Omega-3 Caps 30This combined live cultures and ome ...£18.99
- One Nutrition Gluten Shield Mini Tabs 60The Gluten Shield digestive enzyme ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.49
- Nature's Aid Acidophilus Complex 5 Billion Capsules 180Vegetarian & Vegan. No artif ...£16.49
- Higher Nature Pro-Digestion Vegicaps 30✓ Dual support for the digestive ...£16.99
There are millions of bacteria inside each person, forming an internal world inside us which is often referred to as 'The Microbiome'. There is much scientific research being carried out into the world of the Microbiome and its potential impact on the rest of the human body.
This product has been formulated by Natures Aid Nutritionists, based on the latest scientific research into the many benefits of supporting the Microbiome.
Pro-Intimate combines specific bacteria with:
Vitamin B6 - which has been included for its role in regulating hormonal activity and supporting the immune system.
Vitamin B2 - contributes to the maintenance of mucous membranes, helping to support the mucous membranes lining the vagina.
Zinc - contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and supports normal functioning of the immune system, helping the body to fight infection.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.