Why not try...
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 120Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £15.49 Regular Price £25.50
- Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60Lamberts Probioguard Capsules: E ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- HealthAid LungForte Tablets 30Defence against free radical damage ...Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
- Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Table ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £20.95
- KIKI Health Irish Sea Moss Capsules 90KIKI Health Irish Sea Moss Capsules ...Special Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
- Optibac For Travelling Abroad Capsules 20Optibac For Travelling Abroad: I ...£14.99
Nature's Plus Acerola-C 500mg Chewable Tablets:
- Acerola-C supplies a dose of Vitamin C.
- May help with supporting the normal function of the immune system and collagen formation.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
What is the importance of Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient involved in numerous pathways within the body's tissues and is key for wellbeing and health.
Natures Plus Vitamin C is a high potency antioxidant of 500mg.*
Key Benefits of Nature's Plus Acerola-C:
- Acerola-C supplies a dose of Vitamin C with the healthy effect of lemon, rose hip, blackcurrant, green pepper and Sophora Japonica with a naturally delicious flavour of acerola cherry.
- It's delicious taste makes these tablets easily enjoyable for adults and especially children.
- Derived from all natural ingredients from pure whole foods.
- May help with supporting the normal function of the immune system and collagen formation for skin, bones, cartilage, blood vessels, gums and teeth.*
- Pure and Natural: Free-from artificial colours and preservatives and is free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, gluten, soya and dairy.
Studies have indicated that Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, normal function of the immune system, normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth, increases iron absorption and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.*
Please Note: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. supplement potentiated with rose hips acerola cherry and other wholefoods for a synergistic effect.
Directions for use:
Chew one tablet daily.
|Ingredients||Sugar, ascorbic acid, lemon peel, anti-caking agent (stearic acid), natural flavourings, acerola, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), rose hips extract, black currant fruit, green pepper, fructose and rutin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My doctor instructed me to take Vit. D and to keep trying till I found one I liked. Not all brands are the same. This one I liked because it is chewab
- The tablets taste good and are easy to chew.
- Extremely sweet/sour/tart, but you get accustomed to it. They kind of taste like sweet tarts. I love Nature's Plus products, they provide chewabl
- I have been told for the past two years that I need to take a vitamin D supplement. I tried different vitamins but never was able to stay on track. I
- I've been using these for at least a year now. This chewable vitamin is very tasty, kind of like sweet tarts candy. I highly recommend this for p
- Good brand. It tastes just like I remember from my childhood. Good C and no silly flavors, just sweet acerola!
- My new favorite product. Have already reordered. Planning to never get sick again :)
- Great value and quality
- good product
- An easy & tasty way to get enough Vitamin C for the day! Plus bioflavonoids! Chew one or two daily. A good price & value. Free shipping is a m
- Great quality