One Nutrition Lacto Shield Mini Capsules 30
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...£12.49
- BioCare Vitamin C Powder 60gBioCare Vitamin C Powder: ...£11.99
Lacto shield contains lactase enzyme which improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose.
• 1 tablet of Lacto Shield contains 4,500 ALU (acid lactase units).
• 2,500 ALUs will break down 10-13g of lactose, the equivalent of one glass of milk (200-240 ml).
• People who are sensitive to lactose should take 2 Lacto Shield mini tablets with a meal.
• If very sensitive to lactose 3 tablets (over 10,000Alu) are recommended with a meal.
• The popular mini tablet format in a convenient travel pack makes them easy to use at home or on the go.
How to use: Adults should take 1-2 tablets at the start of a meal containing lactose. Suitable from 18 months. Not suitable for infants.Suitable for use if you are pregnant/breastfeeding.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.