Oppo Metatarsal Insoles
Why not try...
- LP Supports Extreme Knee Support Open PatellaThe LP Extreme Knee Support Open Pa ...As low as £17.49
- Oppo Silicon Ankle SupportThe OPPO Silicon Ankle Support prov ...As low as £17.99
- LP Supports Extreme Knee Support Closed Patella 756CA – One Size Fits AllThe LP Extreme Knee Support Closed ...£18.99
- Oppo Breathable Wrist SplintThe OPPO Breathable Wrist Splint im ...As low as £16.99
- LP Supports Sorbson Full InsoleThe LP Sorbson Insole delivers opti ...As low as £18.49
- LP Supports Compression Sport ShortsLP Compression Shorts can be worn s ...As low as £18.99
OPPO Metatarsal Insoles prevent pressure and shock waves on the heel and metatarsals.
They include raised metatarsal pads which support the transverse arch and help redistribute pressure on forefoot area. They also help to realign metatarsal heads.
These OPPO Metatarsal Insoles are very effective in relieving severe forefoot discomfort and callus build up. They also help to reduce numbness associated with Morton’s disease.
They have a slim design which will fit into most shoes, including high heels and are available in three different sizes (see sizing guide).
UK Shoe Size
N1 1 - 3 ½
N2 4 - 6 ½
N3 7 ½ - 8
Hand wash and air dry, then spread with talcum powder. Do not machine dry.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.