Oppo Open Patella Knee Support
Why not try...
- LP Supports Max Wrap for AnkleLP Max Wrap is designed to aid in t ...£12.49
- Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1289This OPPO Wrist and Thumb Support s ...As low as £12.99
- Oppo Firm Support StockingsOPPO Firm Support Stockings provide ...As low as £13.49
- LP Supports Arm Brace LeftThe LP Arm Brace helps to prevent r ...As low as £12.99
- Oppo Hot and Cold Wrap for Knee/Ankle/ElbowThis Hot and Cold OPPO Wrap feature ...£13.49
- Oppo Waist BeltThe OPPO Waist Belt is effective in ...£13.49
The OPPO Open Patella Knee Support provides compression for weak or overstressed knees
The open patella design relieves pressure on the kneecap, and the exclusive reinforced patella stabiliser prevents displacement and excessive movement.
The OPPO Open Patella Knee Support is helpful for post-operative knee problems, strains and arthritis and also helps to protect against further injury.
This support is designed with a neoprene rubber layer sandwiched between durable cotton and nylon laminates. This helps retain body heat and increase blood circulation which accelerates the body’s natural healing process, relieving pain, swelling and stiffness and helping injuries to recover faster.
It also reduces the risk of new or recurring injuries by creating greater flexibility in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Measure around the mid-section of the knee, while in a standing position
Small 13 ¼ - 14 ⅛" 33.7 – 35.9cm
Medium 14 ¼ - 15 ⅛ " 36.2 – 38.4cm
Large 15 ¼ - 17 ⅛" 38.7 – 43.5cm
X-Large 17 ¼ - 20 ⅛ " 43.8 – 51.1cm
XX-Large 20 ¼ - 22 ⅛ " 51.4 – 56.2cm
Wash in cold water. Hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.