Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1084
Why not try...
- LP Supports Open Patella Knee SupportThe LP Open Patella Knee Support pr ...£11.99
- Oppo Heel Pads with Removable PadsOPPO Heel Pads help reduce the impa ...As low as £11.99
- Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1088This thermal wrist support is suita ...As low as £11.99
- Oppo Open Patella Knee SupportThe OPPO Open Patella Knee Support ...As low as £11.49
- LP Supports Heelcare Cushion CupsLP Heelcare Cushion Cups reduce hee ...As low as £11.99
- Oppo Biomagnetic Knee SupportThe OPPO Biomagnetic Knee Support h ...As low as £11.99
This OPPO Wrist and Thumb Support provides firm support around the weakened and strained area. It provides thermal wrist support for tenosynovitis, carpal tunnel syndrome and general wrist support.
The elastic hook and loop fastener ensures a comfortable fit and stabilisation during activities.
This support is made from breathable neoprene with a 100% cotton lining for comfort. Neoprene helps to retain body heat and increase blood circulation, accelerating the body’s natural healing process and helping injuries to recover faster.
It also reduces the risk of new or recurring injuries by creating greater flexibility in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Put your measurement in the middle of its range. Select a smaller size for extra support. Measure circumference of wrist.
Small 4 ½ - 6 ¼ " 14.0 - 15.9cm
Medium 6 ½ - 7 ¼ " 16.5 - 18.4cm
Large 7 ½ - 8 ¼ " 19.1 - 21.0cm
X-Large 8 ½ - 9 ¼ " 21.6 - 23.5cm
Wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.