Oppo Wrist Spint
Why not try...
- LP Supports Power Knee SleeveThis high quality knee compression ...As low as £13.99
- Oppo Abdominal BinderThe OPPO Abdominal Binder provides ...As low as £14.99
- Oppo Knee Support 1124The OPPO Closed Patella Knee Suppor ...£13.99
- LP Supports Extreme Knee Support Closed Patella 706CAThe LP Extreme Knee Support provide ...As low as £15.49
- LP Supports Max Wrap for Knee/Calf/HamstringLP Max Wrap is designed to aid prev ...£13.99Out of stock
The OPPO Wrist Splint can be used in the treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome as well as providing support and compression for weak, overstressed or stiff wrists. It can also be used in the treatment of the wrist after trauma.
The removable spoon stay can be relocated to either the right or left hand, and the stay may be removed as healing progresses.
The OPPO Wrist Splint is made from breathable neoprene which helps to retain body heat and increase blood circulation. This accelerates the body’s natural healing process, relieving pain, swelling and stiffness and helping injuries to recover faster.
It also reduces the risk of new or recurring injuries by creating greater flexibility in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Measure circumference of the wrist.
Small 5 ½ - 6 ¼ " 14.0 - 15.9cm
Medium 6 ½ - 7 ¼ " 16.5 - 18.4cm
Large 7 ½ - 8 ¼ " 19.1 - 21.0cm
X-Large 8 ½ - 9 ¼ " 21.6 - 23.5cm
Hand wash with mild soap at 30°C (86°F). Air-dry away from heat and sunlight. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.