Paco Rabanne Invictus Aftershave Balm 100ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Eye Cream 15mlLancome advanced genifique youth ac ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00Out of stock
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: Blackcurrant, PearHeart ...£36.50
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Night Cream 50mlSoothing Recharging Night Cream ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Lancome Tonique Douceur 400mlNormal to dry skin. ...Special Price £34.00 Regular Price £42.50
- Aramis Advanced Moisturizing Aftershave Balm 120mlAftershave Balm by Aramis ...£33.00
Paco Rabanne Invictus Aftershave Balm:
- Gently massage the balm onto the areas of the face that have been shaved, including the neck
- Follow with the Invictus Eau de Toilette on the body for a long-lasting scent experience
Paco Rabanne Invictus Aftershave Balm
Inhale the scent of victory with Invictus from Landys Chemist, the masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne.
What does Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette smell like?
The fresh Invictus scent creates a modern vision of masculinity. Invictus is an unexpected clash of worlds, powers, sensations, and values: a thrill of pure freshness.
Invictus opens with notes of grapefruit, marine accord and mandarin orange. The heart of the fragrance is accented with Bay Leaf and Jasmine. A woody base of guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss and ambergris add a masculine closing to this fragrance.
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Bay Leaf, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Ambre Gris
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.