Phyto Huile D'Ales Intense Hydrating Oil Treatment 5 x 10ml
Why not try...
- Phyto Phytojoba Moisturising Care Gel 150mlPHYTOJOBA moisturising care gel hel ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Phyto Detox Rehab Mist 150mlPhyto Detox Rehab Mist helps hair ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Phyto PhytoJoba Moisturising Mask 150mlPhyto PhytoJoba Moisturising Mask ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Phyto Detox Pre-Shampoo Purifying Mask 125mlPhyto Detox Pre-Shampoo Purifying M ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Repairing Care Mask 150ml✓ The ultimate treatment for inte ...Special Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray 150mlStraightening, curling, waving, and ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
Phyto Huile D'Ales is a unique blend of essential oils that instantly moisturise and restore radiance to dry, dull hair. Both purifying and protective, it provides hair with shine, radiance and incomparable softness. Contains castor plant oil, essential oils of sage, rosemary, and juniper berries.
Phyto Huile D'Ales is ideal to use before a colour treatment, as it immediately imparts shine to dry hair caused by environmental stresses and harsh treatments.
Silicone and Paraben Free
How to use:
Break the vial with help of a cloth and pour content into the bottle.
Spray strand by strand, working from hair ends to hair roots.
Leave on for 30 minutes
Rinse thoroughly then wash hair with a mild shampoo formula.
Active Ingredients: Essential oils of Sage, Rosemary, Juniper Berries and Lemon. Castor Oil Derivative.
|Ingredients||Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract. Peg-35 Castor Oil. Aqua / Water / Eau. Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids. Glyceryl Caprylate. Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil. Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil. Hydrolyzed Pea Protein. Citric Acid. Acetum / Vinegar / Vinaigre. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil. Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil. Zea Mays (Corn) Oil. Ethylhexylglycerin. Beta-Carotene. Tocopherol. Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Salicylate. Phenoxyethanol. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Bisulfite. Limonene. Linalool|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.