Phyto PhytoDefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm 100ml
Why not try...
- Aramis Protein Enriched Hair Thickening Shampoo 200mlThe Aramis Classic Protein Enriched ...£19.49Out of stock
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Reparative Serum for Damaged Ends 30mlSpecially formulated to repair dama ...£18.00Out of stock
- Rene Furterer Astera Soothing Shampoo 200mlPlease note that we can only ship R ...Special Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00Out of stock
- Rene Furterer Karite Intense Nourishing Shampoo 150mlPlease note that we can only ship R ...Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Rene Furterer Volumea Volumising Conditioner 150mlPlease note that we can only ship R ...Special Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
Phytodefrisant Balm is a botanical hair relaxing balm specially designed by the Phyto team to naturally relax your hair with 100% botanical ingredients.
Phytodefrisant Balm is formulated with moisturising properties that soften your hair whilst gently relaxing it without any harmful chemical active ingredients. Its cumulative effect means that the more you use the product the more moisturised your hair will become. Therefore it will be less tangled and will appear incredibly shiny. This balm is ideal for frizzy hair.
How to use:
Must be used on thoroughly wet hair.
After washing your hair with a shampoo, place a dab of the product in your hand.
Apply to a fine toothed comb.
Strand by strand, smooth your hair with the comb, working the entire length from the roots down.
Do not rinse off.
Style as usual.
|Ingredients||Althaea Officinalis Root Extract. Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract. Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract. Cochlearia Armoracia (Horseradish) Root Extract. Ferula Assa Foetida Root Extract. Propylene Glycol. Caprylyl Glycol. Phenoxyethanol. Chlorphenesin|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.