Pukka After Dinner Capsules 60
Please note we can only ship Pukka to addresses in the UK.
- Wheat free
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Added sugar free
- Soya free
Why not try...
- Pukka Turmeric Brainwave Capsules 30Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£15.95
- Pukka Wholistic Ashwagandha Capsules 30Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£16.95
- Pukka Triphala Plus Capsules 60Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£15.95
- Pukka Wholistic Shatavari Capsules 30Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£16.95
- Pukka Clean Greens Capsules 60Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£17.45
- Pukka Turmeric Active Capsules 30Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£15.95
Pukka After Dinner is an organic blend of seven different seeds, including Ginger which helps to manage inflammatory responses and Fennel which can ease flatulence.
After Dinner is a concentrated blend of some of the world's finest herbs gathered from fertile organic soils. This broad-spectrum formula contains the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated herbs, carefully selected to bring you the full potential of nature's goodness.
Contributes to the normal function of intestinal tract
Helps with inflammation of the digestive tract
Take 1-2 capsules twice a day with water or Pukka organic Aloe Vera Juice before food.
Organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients: Fennel seed* 25%, Celery seed*, Cumin seed*, Long Pepper fruit*, Black Pepper*, Ginger root* 10%, Aniseed*, Vegetable cellulose capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
* = organic
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.