Rochas Mademoiselle Rochas Couture Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Azzaro Wanted by Night Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Cinnamon, Mandarin Orang ...£54.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 125mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Pear, Mint, La ...£56.50Out of stock
- Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Pomarose, Sage ...£56.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier So Scandal Eau de Parfum 50mlSo Scandal! by Jean Paul Gaultier h ...£57.50
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Cologne Spray 75mlTop Notes: Coriander, Orange Blosso ...£54.00Out of stock
- Aramis Classic Eau de Toilette 110mlTop Notes: Aldehydes, Artemsia, Gar ...£55.50
Top Notes: Bergamot, Pear, Pink Pepper
Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Lily of the Valley, Heliotrope
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Tonka Bean
Mademoiselle Rochas starts a new chapter and creates a new interpretation of Parisian Elegance. Joyful, vibrant and oh so feminine, Mademoiselle Rochas Couture is totally irresistible and incredibly chic.
The opening of the fragrance is radiant, with notes of Bergamot, fruity Pear and Pink Pepper. A burst of floral tones in the heart of Orange Blossom, Heliotrope and Lily-of-the valley all add their own dimension to the composition, brought together by the sensual base notes of Sandalwood, Tonka Bean and Musk. The curved bottle is presented in a seductive Plum colour, featuring a majestic bow in Milleraie ribbon adding couture style and ultimate Parisian chic. This is a long-lasting perfume with the most predominant notes of Pear, Orange Blossom & Sandalwood. Available in 30ml, 50ml & 90ml Eau de Parfum spray.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat (SD Alcohol 40-B), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylexyl, Methoxycinnamatte, Ethylexyl Salicylate, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitrolnellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.