Sanoflore Aciana Botanica Anti-Pollution Cleansing Milk 200ml
Soothing and decongesting Organic Centaurea Cornflower Floral Water, grown far from any pollution in mineral-infused chalky soils.
How to use
Apply using a cotton pad all over the face, without rinsing.
Why not try...
- Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion 50mlAvene Tolérance EXTRÊME Emulsion ...£13.50
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Fluide 40ml✓ Calm and soothe sensitive skin ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40ml✓ Moisturises oily skin that feel ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Move Micellar Cleansing Milk 200mlGently cleanse and soothe your skin ...£13.50
Recover the purity of bare skin
Gentle, anti-pollution cleansing milk
Certified Organic & Vegan*
This certified organic cleansing milk is formulated for skin's comfort, to gently cleanse, remove dirt and rid the skin of pollution particles. Soothing, decongesting Organic Centaurea Cornflower hydrosol is combined with fine Sunflower oil, known for its nourishing properties, to cleanse, moisturise and soothe skin.
Clinically proven skincare benefits
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER -HORDEUM VULGARE STEM WATER* -OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL* -PROPANEDIOL -CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE - CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER* -GLYCERIN -DEHYDROXANTHAN GUM -SUCROSE DISTEARATE -BENZYL ALCOHOL GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE -PARFUM / FRAGRANCE -SUCROSE STEARATE -POTASSIUM SORBATE -HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL* -SODIUM BENZOATE -ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT* -LINALOOL -LIMONENE -CITRONELLOL -CITRIC ACID -BENZYL SALICYLATE -ARGININE *Ingredient from Organic Farming|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.