Sanoflore Aciana Botanica Anti-Pollution Micellar Water 200ml
Soothing and decongesting Organic Centaurea Cornflower Floral Water, grown far from any pollution in mineral-infused chalky soils.
How to use
Apply using a cotton pad all over the face, eyes and lips, without rinsing.
Why not try...
- Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion 50mlAvene Tolérance EXTRÊME Emulsion ...£13.50
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Light Intensive Rehydrating Skincare 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense L ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Light 40ml✓ La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Ligh ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40ml✓ Moisturises oily skin that feel ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
Recover the purity of bare skin
Soothing anti-pollution micellar water
Certified Organic & Vegan*
This fresh, crystal-clear micellar water gently removes make-up and effectively rids the skin of pollution particles. Soothing, decongesting Organic Centaurea Cornflower hydrosol is combined with organic Lemon Balm extract, known for its antioxidant properties, to thoroughly cleanse and soothe skin.
Clinically proven skincare benefits
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER - ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER* - PROPANEDIOL - CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER - MELISSA OFFICINALIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER* - GLYCERIN - POTASSIUM SORBATE - PARFUM / FRAGRANCE - COCO-BETAINE - CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE - DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM PHYTATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE - SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE -LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BENZYL ALCOHOL CITRONELLOL -BENZYL SALICYLATE - ALCOHOL -GERANIOL -CITRAL -ARGININE -CITRIC ACID *Ingredient from Organic Farming|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.