Solgar Lutein Carotenoid Complex Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
- Solgar Sublingual Liquid B12 2000ug with B-Complex 59mlSuitable for vegans. ...£11.99
- Lamberts Candaway Tablets 60Daily intake: 2 capsules ...£12.99
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Providing a full 12% GLA ...£12.49
Solgar Lutein Carotenoid Complex provides a natural source Beta-carotene, alongside other carotenoids.
Carotenes are specifically found in vegetables and fruits, with beta-carotene found in those which are dark orange or green. Some are precursors to Vitamin A and beta-carotene has antioxidant qualities, helping to minimise the damage caused by free radicals.
Free radicals are produced by the body when you breathe, digest food, exercise or even sleep. They are naturally occuring as they are created by emotional stress, ultraviolet light, radiation and air pollution. Free radicals damage the body by causing deterioration of the cells, lower the defences against diseases and putting the body into a ‘stress’ state.
To counter the effect of free radicals, a balance of antioxidants is required. The most important Antioxidants include: Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium and components found in certain plants including Turmeric, and Ginkgo biloba.
Antioxidants can be obtained by eating a healthy and balanced diet, but taking a supplement might be desirable to achieve an optimal intake of antioxidants.
Solgar Lutein Carotenoid Complex provides a natural source of Beta-carotene, as well as other carotenoids such as Lutein. One vegetable capsule a day could help your cells fight the damage caused by free radicals due to exposure to ultraviolet light and deterioration of cells.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (food starch, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, glucose syrup, alginate, pea starch, sodium ascorbate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl, cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Colours: (titanium dioxide, caramel, riboflavin), Lutein (from marigold flower), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Natural Source Beta-carotene, Carotenoid Mix.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent capsules. If you have a dysfunction in the eyes that causes blurred vision or drooping or blinking, this could be is the Caps for the job. A
- There is very good evidence that the lutein in food helps protect against cataracts and macular degeneration, two common, age-related eye disorders. L
- It is a good product, to take one a day specially in the winter time. I think it is good for many things . Highly recommended.
- They are very good for the eyes xx
- I take this for insurance regarding eye health.
- Saw improvement, but a bit expensive. Will buy again