Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex Tablets 250
Why not try...
- Enzymedica SerraGold Capsules 120Enzymedica SerraGold Capsules are:S ...£51.99
- Higher Nature Advanced Brain Nutrients Vegetable Capsules 180Higher Nature Brain Nutrients from ...£48.99
- Enzymedica Digest Capsules 180Enzymedica Digest Capsules are:Suit ...£52.99
Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex is a high potency balanced Vitamin B-Complex formulated for improved absorption and delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12.
Many B vitamins are interdependent, so it is best to take them in combination, for example in a B-complex or a multivitamin containing a B-complex.
B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal. When taking Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex delivers all of the following key B vitamins.
• Extra high potency dose of B vitamins
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as citrate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Soya Lecithin, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Choline (as bitartrate), Inositol, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Pyridoxal-5’-phosphate, Riboflavin-5’-phosphate, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- reserching vit B, this product from solgar fitted the bill and i know from other vitamins i have had from solgar that it is qood quaility
- This was a very good deal on price for me in Ireland. The product is easily absorbed and research would appears to support taking a product such as th