Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder (Chocolate) 454g
Why not try...
- Viridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oil 200mlKosher Suitable for Vegans Made usi ...£25.70
- Nature's Plus GI Natural Bi-Layer Tabs 90Nature's Plus GI Natural Bi-La ...£23.50
- VitaRite Meno-Forte with Red Clover Complex Vegicaps 60✓ Helps Correct Hormonal Bal ...£23.99
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day (Twin Pack 2X90) Tabs 180Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...£23.99
Solgar Whey to Go Protein Powder is a highly efficient, scientifically advanced protein enhancement product. It is formulated with a blend of three, uniquely processed whey protein concentrates. Each process: ion-exchnage, micro-filtration and hydrolization adds to Whey to Go Protein Powder's amino acid availability, absorption and protein utilization.
Solgar Whey to Go Protein Powder also includes two beneficial ingredients, free-form L-Glutamine and free-form Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's). L-Glutamine plays a significant role in supporting muscle mass. BCAA's help promote protein synthesis which assists in decreasing the breakdown of muscle under stressful conditions. Both L-GLutamine and BCAA's are used by muscle tissueas a source of energy.
In addition, Solgars Whey to Go Protein Powder is free of starch and lactose and is low in fat. Plus, its delicious flavour blends easily and tastes great in water, milk or your favorite juice. It can even be added to sauces, soups, cereals, muffins, pancakes and other bake mixes. It is an excellent way to add extra high quality protein to your daily caloric intake.
Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder is:
Processed at low temperatures.
No artificial Sweeteners such as Aspartame or Acesulfame.
Whey has the highest biological value (BV) of all natural proteins! Whey is the protein choice because of its:
Efficient utilization in the body due to its high BV.
Natural source of branched chain amino acids.
Potent source of lactalbumin.
Unique source of immunoglobulins.
Complete essential amino acid profile.
Superior biological protein value.
|Ingredients||Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate*, Fruit Sugar (derived from beet), Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate*, Natural Flavours (Dutch Cocoa, Chocolate, Vanilla and Butter Buds), L-Glutamine, Free Form BCAAs (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine), Bulking Agent (Soya Lecithin), Thickener (Cellulose Gum), Medium Chain Triglycerides. Contains milk and soya. *Supplying ?-lactoglobulin, ?-lactalbumin, casein glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulin, bovine serum albumin, residual caseins, protease peptides, and lactoferrin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I really like the flavour of this protein powder. Sometime I mix it into my morning yogurt with fruit, nuts and seeds, and it mixes fine. Mostly I jus
- Love this powder and it seems to be one of the few naturally sourced/made protein powders in the UK. I bought this when it was on special and my only
- Decent flavour mixes easily with milk or water in a shaker. Quite expensive but hard to find organic/few chemical based powders. Obviously great prote
- I think Solgar is the best whey protein product on sale. I have been using it for several years as a good supplement, I mix it with soya milk and have
- I love this protein powder - perfect for a breakfast shake, great for baking and incredibly delicious. It tastes great mixed with either water or a va
- Helps my fibromialgie, nice taste, and it does not give me hunger cravings as it is not sweetened.
- I found this via consumer reports as they reported it had very low/nonexistent levels of heavy metals ("whey" better than any others tested)
- So it has some carbs (aka sugar cane... not fake sweetener garbage), which I find to be a bonus; you're supposed to have some carbs with your pro
- 5 stars; mixes easily and very well ... and, unexpectedly, very flavorful!.... normally, i prefer the natural Solgar Whey, so as to consume mostly whe
- This is going to be my new go to protein powder. I love having shakes in the morning for breakfast. This powder isn't chalky or gritty. If you us
- This protein powder has the protein we want for our smoothies in pleasant flavors. It mixes in well whether we make a smoothie with other foods in a b
- Delivered promptly. It is just the protein that my wife & I have been looking for. For the money this is the best product. We are using the cho