Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder (Strawberry) 454g
Why not try...
Solgar Whey to Go Protein Powder from Landys Chemist is a highly efficient, scientifically advanced protein enhancement product. It is formulated with a blend of three, uniquely processed whey protein concentrates. Each process: ion-exchnage, micro-filtration and hydrolization adds to Whey to Go Protein Powder's amino acid availability, absorption and protein utilization.
Solgar Whey to Go Protein Powder also includes two beneficial ingredients, free-form L-Glutamine and free-form L-Glutamine and free-form Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's). L-Glutamine plays a significant role in supporting muscle mass. BCAA's help promote protein synthesis which assists in decreasing the breakdown of muscle under stressful conditions. Both L-GLutamine and BCAA's are used by muscle tissueas a source of energy.
In addition, Solgars Whey to Go Protein Powder is free of starch and lactose and is low in fat. Plus, its delicious flavour blends easily and tastes great in water, milk or your favorite juice. It can even be added to sauces, soups, cereals, muffins, pancakes and other bake mixes. It is an excellent way to add extra high quality protein to your daily caloric intake.
Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder is:
Processed at low temperatures.
No artificial Sweeteners such as Aspartame or Acesulfame.
Whey has the highest biological value (BV) of all natural proteins! Whey is the protein choice because of its:
Efficient utilization in the body due to its high BV.
Natural source of branched chain amino acids.
Potent source of lactalbumin.
Unique source of immunoglobulins.
Complete essential amino acid profile.
Superior biological protein value.
|Ingredients||Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate*, Fruit Sugar (derived from beet), Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate*, L-Glutamine, Flavour (Natural Strawberry), Free Form BCAAs (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine), Thickener: Cellulose Gum, Bulking Agent: Soya Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colour: Beetroot Red. Contains milk and soya. * Supplying ?-lactoglobulin, ?-lactalbumin, casein glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulin, bovine serum albumin, residual caseins, protease peptides, and lactoferrin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This protein powder is very good. The only downside is the quantity, which only allows for about 15 servings tops. Now there are other powders which g
- Great tasting protein powder I am lacto intolerant. This is easily digestible and did not give any stomach upset which I have experienced before. Like
- Very clean tasting protein, mixes easily. I am aware that it is very expensive for regular use but I guess you get what you pay for. I won't be u
- Best protein powder out there
- Nice tasting product but for some reason doesn't mix quite as well with water as the Natural chocolate. Would still recommend though as does not
- It's my go to protein. I am really into fitness and am always lookin for good protein without sweeteners that tastes good. This is perfect. I ble
- Solgar is the best in producing Supplements, hands down. They are worth the slightly higher cost because they carefully prepare, use pure and high qua
- Tastes fresh and delicious and leaves no weird after taste. This shake definitely helped my cachectic husband to gain weight and build muscle mass whe
- By far one of the best protein shakes I've tasted. It's not too thick , which I like, and easy to drink. A lot of people complain about ther
- it is easy to shake into milk and my ailing husband loves it.
- A yummy way to get protein. Put it in smoothies and also put it in dry cereal, stir it in and pour Almond milk on.