Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau de Parfum 50mlRalph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau ...Special Price £53.00 Regular Price £64.00
- Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Eau de Toilette 100mlTop Notes: Lemon, Citron, LimeHeart ...£54.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 125mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Pear, Mint, La ...£56.50Out of stock
- Azzaro Wanted by Night Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Cinnamon, Mandarin Orang ...£54.00
- Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 90mlTop Notes: Lavender, Lemon Heart No ...£55.00Out of stock
The traditional perception of the feminine and sensual rose given a modern and edgy dynamic.
The top note of Rose Essence, gives a pure and natural rose smell, is fused with peony flower that adds a lightness of touch, and mandarin essence for a fresh vibrancy. Altogether, these top notes create a seductive, delicate and confident combination.
The heart note is based on the Rose Absolute whose femininity and sexiness reveals a more intense facet of the rose: its heart. The base notes are predominantly woody ambers; their mysterious, dark, carnal sexiness providing the perfect contrast to the femininity of the rose. As the fragrance melts into the skin, these base notes create a hunger, a sensual and instinctive addiction to the fragrance.
The magical qualities of the bottle are emphasised in the colouring as the jewel like facets reflect the light of the crystal clear transparency, the plum coloration and the petal pink perfume. The perfume bottle's faceted glass cap opens to unveil a sensual perfume applicator, evoking the power and tradition of ancient perfumes.
Top Notes: Rose essence, peony flower and mandarin essence
Heart Notes: Rose absolute
Base Notes: Woody notes and amber
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.