Hand & Wrists
We have a variety of hand and wrist supports that deliver comfort and support to where you need it most. Whether you are recovering from a sports injury, need everyday support to do normal tasks as a result of a condition like arthritis, or need a temporary solution for injury prevention, we stock finger, thumb, hand and wrist supports to suit your needs.
Items 1-32 of 40
- LP Supports Hand GuardOut of stock
- LP Supports Max Wrap for Hand/Elbow/Patella£9.99Out of stock
- LP Supports Finger Support£4.99Out of stock
- LP Supports Fitness GloveOut of stock
- Oppo Breathable Wrist SplintOut of stock
- Oppo Finger/Thumb Splint 4285Out of stock
- Oppo Open Thimble SupportOut of stock
- Oppo Premium Finger/Thumb SplintOut of stock
- Oppo Finger/Thumb Splint 4280Out of stock
- Oppo Wrist and Hand Splint RightOut of stock
- Oppo Wrist and Hand Splint LeftOut of stock
- Oppo Biomagnetic Wrist SupportOut of stock
- Oppo Elastic Wrist SupportOut of stock
- Oppo Elasticated Tubular Bandage A£6.49Out of stock
- Oppo Wrist Wrap 2181£4.99Out of stock
- Oppo Elastic Palm Brace RightOut of stock
- Oppo Elastic Palm Brace LeftOut of stock
- Oppo Elastic Wrist Wrap£7.49Out of stock
- Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1289Out of stock
- Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1089Out of stock
- Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1088Out of stock
- Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1084Out of stock
- Oppo Wrist Wrap 1083£7.49Out of stock
- Oppo Wrist SpintOut of stock
- Oppo Wrist Wrap£7.49Out of stock
- LP Supports Extreme Wrist Support£8.49Out of stock
- LP Supports Extreme Wrist and Thumb Support£9.99Out of stock
- LP Supports Max Wrap for Wrist£6.49Out of stock
- LP Supports Wrist Wrap 633£5.49Out of stock
- LP Supports Elasticated Palm Brace RightOut of stock
- LP Supports Elasticated Palm Brace LeftOut of stock
- LP Supports Wrist & Thumb SupportOut of stock
All you need to know about Hand & Wrists
How long should I wear my thumb brace for?
Your GP or healthcare professional will tell you how long you should wear your thumb brace for. Usually, most people require a thumb brace on a temporary basis, which can last from a few days to a few weeks. You may find that you need to wear your brace while you sleep, but keep it off during the day or vice versa as your thumb heals. In time, you should be able to wear the thumb brace less often, until you don't need it at all.
Are fitness gloves supposed to be tight?
Fitness gloves should be snug around your hand and fingers, as if they are hugging your hands, but they shouldn't be too tight, to the point where circulation and movement of the hand becomes an issue. They shouldn't 'cut' into the skin. If you have difficulty holding bars for weights, then your gloves are too tight.
Can I wear a wrist brace while sleeping?
You should consult your GP to ask them how long you need to wear your brace for. If you have an ongoing condition like arthritis or carpel tunnel syndrome, you might require a more rigid wrist brace to help you maintain correct posture of the hand and wrist while sleeping, as a fabric wrist brace may not be effective enough.
Can I wash my wrist brace?
Many wrist and hand braces are washable, because they are designed for long term use if necessary. Follow the washing instructions carefully. Washing your wrist brace can help you avoid skin rashes, infections and odours. Hand wash your wrist brace with a mild detergent and lukewarm water.