Vichy Dercos Nourishing Cream Shampoo 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Energising Fortifying Conditioner 200mlEnergising daily conditioner that s ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- La Roche-Posay Kerium Intensive Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 125mlImprove the health of your hair and ...Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50
- Mustela Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150mlFoaming Shampoo developed for the s ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
The Dercos Nourishing Cream Conditioner from Vichy helps to protect the hair from harmful everyday aggressors such as pollution, UV rays as well as brushing and styling. These factors can all damage the hair over time.
• Tested under dermatological control
• No parabens or colourants.
• Features a UV filter, three natural plant oils and a Keratino complex
The ingredients protect and nourish each fibre. For best results, use alongside the Dercos Nourishing Shampoo.
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously to the lengths of clean, washed hair
Step 2: Massage in and leave for up to 2 minutes
Step 3: Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly
Goes well with:
1. Nourishing Cream Conditioner
2. Thermal Spa Water
|Ingredients||1099331,Aqua,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Dimethicone,Sodium Chloride,Coco-Betaine,Glycol Distearate,Arginine,Carbomer,Carthamus Tinctorius Oil,Citric Acid,Cocamide Mipa,Cysteine,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Glutamic Acid,Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride,Hexylene Glycol,Methyl Cocoate,Proline,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil,Rosa Canina Fruit Oil,Salicylic Acid,Serine,Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Cocoate,Sodium Hydroxide,Parfum,(Code F.I.L.: C50553/2),Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.