Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydrating Sun Protection Mist SPF50 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
- Vichy Capital Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF50 300mlThis lotion includes a Mexoryl XL - ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Double-Correction Daily Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Phytosolution Doubl ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ SPF30 40ml✓ A spot treatment that corrects ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Vichy Capital Soleil Anti Sand Kids Mist SPF50+ 200mlIdéal Soleil Anti-Sand for Kids gi ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil Hydrating Solar Protective Water SPF50 200mlVichy Ideal Soleil Solar Protective ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
Vichy’s Hydrating Mist SPF 50 is designed for sensitive skin types. It offers high protection from the sun and UV rays with a unique filter system that acts as an ultra-pro bodyguard. The hypoallergenic formula contains no parabens and is tested under dermatological control. Vichy Thermal Spa Water also helps to soothe and regenerate, leaving the skin intensely hydrated.
• High SPF 50 protection
• Invisible hydrating mist
• Protects the skin from UVA and UVB
• Formulated with hydrating glycerine, emollients and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
• Tested on sensitive skin
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously.
Step 2: Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming or sweating
Goes well with:
1. Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF50+
2. Vichy Ideal Soleil Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml
3. Vichy Ideal Soleil Tinted Velvety BB Cream SPF50+ 50ml
4. Vichy Ideal Soleil Face & Body Milk 300ml SPF50 300ml
5. Vichy Ideal Soleil Suncare Oil SPF50+ 125ml
|Ingredients||884476 2,Butane,Aqua / Water,Homosalate,Dicaprylyl Ether,Octocrylene,Glycerin,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Dimethicone,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Drometrizole Trisiloxane,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Nylon-12,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Cyclohexasiloxane,Polymethylsilsesquioxane,p-Anisic Acid,Caprylyl Glycol,Disodium EDTA,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Dodecene,Ethylhexyl Triazone,Isododecane,Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone,PEG-8 Laurate,Phenoxyethanol,Poloxamer 407,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate,Propylene Carbonate,Sodium Chloride,Tocopherol,Parfum / Fragrance,C163604/4,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.