Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF 30 50ml
Why not try...
- Avene Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlNatural tint, matt-finish sun care ...Special Price £14.00 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mlLong lasting, high protection, ultr ...Special Price £14.80 Regular Price £18.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
Vichy’s Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF 30 defends the skin against the harmful effects of the sun with a wide-spectrum filter system and photostable UVA-UVB based Mexoryl.
• SPF 30
• Wide spectrum filter system
• Suitable for combination skin
• Zero shine, water-resistant finish
• Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously to the face.
Step 2: Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming or sweating
Goes well with:
1. Thermal Spa Water
2. After Sun SOS Balm
3. Capital Soleil Face Cream SPF 50+
|Ingredients||884038 6,Aqua / Water,Alcohol Denat.,Diisopropyl Sebacate,Silica,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Octocrylene,Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate,Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch,Ethylhexyl Triazone,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate,Glyceryl Stearate,Behenyl Alcohol,Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano] / Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol,Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Caprylyl Glycol,Cetyl Alcohol,Decyl Glucoside,Disodium EDTA,Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate,Drometrizole Trisiloxane,Glyceryl Stearate Citrate,Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid,Triethanolamine,Xanthan Gum,Parfum / Fragrance,(Code F.I.L. B45689/3),Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.