Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10ml
Why not try...
- Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen Multi-Protection SPF50 30mlThe Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution ...£28.50
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...£26.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Ultra Concentrated Serum 30ml✓ Effaclar Serum - Contains three ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
A powerful formula with 15% Pure Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. In 10 days of use, your complexion looks brighter and more even. Skin feels firmer, lifted, rested and hydrated.
• For Brighter and firmer skin
• Our highest concentration of pure Vitamin C (15%) combined with Vitamin E and fragmented Hyaluronic Acid which in combination work to combat oxidative stress • Brightens, corrects and smoothens skin in just 10 days
• Easy to use, non-sticky and penetrates quickly
• Combats dullness with our record concentration of Vitamin C leaving skin feeling comfortable due to the combination with glycerin and hyaluronic acid
• Hypoallergenic, tested on sensitive skin
• Minimalistic formula, no perfume, no silicon
How to use:
Place 4 to 5 drops in the palm of a clean hand.
Goes well with:
1. Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream
2. Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme
|Ingredients||688901 54,Aqua/ Water,Ascorbic Acid,Alcohol Denat.,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Laureth-23,Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone,Sodium Hydroxide,Tocopherol,Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,Pinus Pinaster Bark/ Bud Extract,Code. F.I.L: B199063/1|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.