Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Contours 15ml
Why not try...
- CLn Facial Cleanser 100mlUse on skin prone to dryness, rashe ...£25.50
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...£26.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Ultra Concentrated Serum 30ml✓ Effaclar Serum - Contains three ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00
- Lab Series Age Rescue+ Eye Therapy 15mlApply Age Rescue + Eye Therapy by g ...£27.50
- Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothi ...£27.00
Neovadiol Contours is our first eye and lip product adapted to women during the menopause. It is especially designed for the eye and lip contour and backed by 14 years' of research into changes in the skin due to hormonal ageing.
• Helps to improve loss of skin firmness and definition
• Designed specifically to help improve menopausal skin ageing
• Enriched with moisturising Proteic Gf and Proxylane
• Innovative cooling applicator
• Smoothes the lip and eye contours
This product is enriched with Proteic Gf and Proxylane, and aims to plump skin with moisture. It's enriched with shea butter and beeswax, so melts into the skin, leaving a non-sticky finish. The innovative cooling applicator soothes the lip and eye contours.
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse and tone the skin. Pat dry
Step 2: Apply corrective serum to face and neck, followed by hydrating moisturiser
Step 3: Apply Neovadiol GF to the eye and lip contours using the innovative cooling applicator
Goes well with:
1. 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser
2. Neovadiol Gf Densifying Day Cream
3. Neovadiol Gf Densifying Re-Sculpting Night Care
|Ingredients||68839839,Aqua,Glycerin,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter,Propylene Glycol,Alcohol Denat.,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Dimethicone,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate,Silica,Sucrose Stearate,Silica [Nano],CI 42090,CI 77891,Stearic Acid,Cera Alba,Mica,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Sodium Polyacrylate,Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate,Palmitic Acid,Phenoxyethanol,Adenosine,Vigna Aconitifolia,Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Steareth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Disodium EDTA,Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol ,Caprylyl Glycol,Citric Acid,Eperua Falcata Bark Extract,Dextrin,Code F.I.L. B43553/5,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- "I am 61 years old & I love it, have used it for quite some time and feel that it has prevented wrinkles...."
- I had been looking for a product of this type for a while, & after using it for a few weeks I am really pleased I purchased it. It does what it sa
- Very nice eye cream, which does have a slight firming effect around the eyes. My only criticism is that it could do with being in a pump, rather than