Vichy Normaderm Volcanic Mattifying Cleanser 125ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF50 300mlThis lotion includes a Mexoryl XL - ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlBioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturisin ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Ligh ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense Day Cream for Very Dry Skin 50mlVery dry skin lack lipids and can f ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
Normaderm, French skincare label Vichy’s targeted collection for oily, blemish-prone skin presents the brand’s first clay-to-foam cleanser, formulated to effectively lift impurities and pollutants from skin to leave it soft, supple and mattified.
With 10% Clay, 0.5% Salicylic Acid and volcanic perlite, the Normaderm Volcanic Mattifying Cleanser works to decongest clogged pores of bacteria that can lead to break-outs. Absorbing excess sebum from skin and deeply purifying with Charcoal, the makeup-removing cleanser helps to regulate oiliness by focusing on the root of overactive sebum production.
Use morning and night daily to maintain soft, smooth and fresh skin with minimal shine.
Suitable for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Tested under dermatological control.
How to use: Use daily, morning and evening. Apply to a wet face and massage in small circular motions, particularly on the forehead, nose and chin, avoiding the eye area.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Coco-Betaine, Propanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Carrageenan, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Sclerotium Gum, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Perlite, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Parfum / Fragrance.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.