Vichy Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Water 150ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active Revitalising Eye Cream 15mlA moisturising cream that provides ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Foaming Cream 200ml✓ Helps reduce existing dark spot ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Intensive Purifying Gel 200mlVichy Normaderm Phytosolution Inten ...Special Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00
A foaming water that effectively cleanses impurities, makeup and pollution from the skin while counteracting the skin-damaging effects of hard water. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, without tightness.
Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water purifies skin from makeup, sebum, and pollution. Healthier, smoother looking skin is revealed from the first use.
• Deep-cleansing foaming cleanser
• Purifies skin from makeup, sebum and pollution
• Counteracts discomfort caused by hard water
• Suitable for sensitive skin
Enriched with Purisoft, extracted from Moringa Seeds, and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water.
How to use:
Step 1: Apply Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water to a damp face and massage in. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 2: Apply usual serum to a dry face and neck
Step 3: Apply a soothing moisturiser to face and neck
|Ingredients||688223 10,Aqua,Dipropylene Glycol,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Glycerin,PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,PEG-30 Glyceryl Cocoate,PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Potassium Chloride,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Glycolate,Phenoxyethanol,Coco-Betaine,Disodium EDTA,Citric Acid,Butylene Glycol,Butyrospermum Parkii Seedcake Extract,Parfum,(Code F.I.L: B41063/2)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.