Viridian Pycnogenol 50mg Veg Caps 30
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£28.85
- Viridian Extra C 550mg Veg Caps 150Suitable for Vegans ...£29.55
- Viridian Pregnancy Complex Veg Caps (for pregnancy & lactation) 120Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£26.85
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil Daily Caps 60Who it's for: Perfect from 12 ...£28.50Out of stock
- Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules 60Plays a vital role in the release o ...£28.99
- Viridian Ultimate Beauty Complex Veg Caps 120Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£28.90
Pycnogenol is a patented extract of maritime pine bark, sustainably harvested from trees grown in the South West of France. With more than 200 research papers to support its use, Pycnogenol is one of the most studied health supplements.
Pycnogenol is a natural antioxidant. Antioxidants help fight the harmful effects of free radical damage in the body. Low levels of antioxidants can be dangerous and damaging to cells in the body. Hence a good antioxidant is a vital part of a healthy lifestyle.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian micro capsule provides: Pycnogenol(tm) 50mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100mg|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.