Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen 341g
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E without Cu, Fe & Iodine Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E w ...£47.25
- Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus Vegicaps 120Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophi ...£50.99
- Viridian Curcumin Complex Vegicaps 90Viridian Curcumin Complex is a conv ...£53.55
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E: ...£47.67
- Pure Encapsulations DIM Ultra Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations DIM Ultra: feat ...£50.56
✓ Bioavailable: Collagen is easily digested and absorbed by the body
✓ Rich In Antioxidants: Matcha contains 137 times the amount of antioxidants as other green teas
✓ Beneficial: Helps to improve hair, skin, nails, joints, ligaments and tendons
✓ Easy To Use: No complicated preparation required! Simply dissolve into an 8 oz. glass of cold or hot water
|Ingredients||Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Matcha, Coconut Water Powder|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.