Wiley's Finest Easy Swallow Minis 630mg EPA & DHA Caps 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Helps maintain healthy joints and c ...£12.49
- Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate Tablets 100Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£13.49
Wiley's Finest Easy Swallow Minis provide a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving. These mini soft gels are 55% smaller than regular fish oil capsules, but have 30% more Omega-3s per soft gel.
Great balance of EPA & DHA in each serving
55% smaller than regular strength fish oil soft gel
Easy to swallow
May reduce the risk of heart disease
Concentrated Wild Alaskan Fish Oil made at our family owned and operated cGMP Refinery
Each serving contains 360mg EPA, 270mg DHA for a total of 630mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s
Take 2 soft gels per day; 60 and 180 count bottles are a 1 and 3 month supply, respectively.
Only 100% Marine Stewardship Council certified line in the world, which is your assurance of sustainability
National Sanitation Foundation and International Fish Oil Standards 5 Star Rated for safety and purity
Purified wild alaskan fish oil 4.5mg, Natural orange flavoring 0.25mg, Natural Mixed Tocopherol 0.025mg, fish gelatin 0.02mg, glycerin 0.001mg
|Ingredients||Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 Ethyl Esters, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Natural Mixed Tocopherols|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Feel a diffrence in skin dryness and overall, there was no fishy smell nor burps. Would continue purchasing, even thou this is a smaller dosage I find
- A convenient dose for teens, one per day
- My doctor told me that I needed to take fish oil daily. This is the best one I’ve tried to date.
- Excellent fat, good quality, only the dosage of fatty acids is small. So I switched to another product.