Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Emulsion SPF30 40ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correc ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00Out of stock
- Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15mlSlow Age is Vichy's most power ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00
Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Emulsion SPF30:
- Daily moisturiser for skin prone to redness.
- Hydrates, soothes and protects the skin throughout the day.
- Perfect for normal to combination, sensitive skin prone to redness and those prone to rosacea.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
A soothing daily moisturiser with SPF for skin prone to redness:
Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Emulsion is a lightweight daily moisturiser that hydrates, soothes and protects the skin throughout the day while visibly reducing redness. A soothing, hydrating and protective daily moisturiser for long-lasting nourishment. Perfect for normal to combination, sensitive skin prone to redness and those prone to rosacea. Provides immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays. Skin is perfectly hydrated, soft and comfortable all day long.
Key Ingredients that help to reduce redness in the skin:
- TRP-Regulin: helps reduce visible redness and puffiness whilst sensations of discomfort and overheating are rapidly relieved, and skin feels soothed.
- Dextran Sulfate: a decongestant which helps reduce redness and skin sensitivity.
- Pongamia Oil: a natural ingredient resulting from Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, helps preserve the skin's microbiome.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
Key Benefits of Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Emulsion SPF30:
Provides 24-hour hydration for long-lasting comfort*
84% of consumers said redness was reduced immediately**
88% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of discomfort**
77% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of overheating**
* The study was conducted on 22 subjects, aged from 36 to 82 years old, with dehydrated skin.
** Test conducted blind on 80 women (average age of 45) in France over 21 days
How to use Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Emulsion SPF30:
Apply in the morning to the entire face and neck.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise in the morning with Antirougeurs Emulsion for normal or combination skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
About Avene: Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE. C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. CYCLOMETHICONE. OCTOCRYLENE. BISETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. GLYCERIN. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. BHT. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DEXTRAN SULFATE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- use this along with the other products in this range. Feels lovely after use and compliments the other products.
- It definitely got rid of my redness and did not make me break out (at least not yet). Dropping the star as it is on the pricier end!
- I have a few areas that a prone to redness, my chin quite often and my cheeks when I am warm. This helped to combat this and I would definitely buy ag
- I suffer with redness on my cheeks and normally try to mask it with make up. I
- Really good little moisturiser, takes the redness out of my face with the green tint. Not too heavy but a little goes a long way, perfect for day to d
- I LOVE this emulsion! The green tint definitely helped to calm and reduce my redness and I found this emulsion to be a great base under my make up
- A hydrating cream that calmed the redness of my skin across my cheeks. I felt the cream was a bit heavy
- This is a great moisturiser for skin prone to redness. It has a green tint meant to calm the redness. It isn't the moist hydrating moisturiser, b
- I got the product as part of the Boots Review Panel and it
- Perfect for calming my sensitive red skin, I use as a primer to even out the redness in my skin, the green tint works wonders, it socks in perfectly a
- This works for me wonderful,leave my skin soft and redness is reduced significant.I will recommend for a friend
- I love this product. The green tint calms any redness so it