Smell fresh and have that lasting confidence all day long with our range of deodorants from luxury brands such as Vichy, Carolina Herrera, and Yves Saint Laurent. Fight bacteria that causes body odour and make one of our fine fragrances a vital part of your morning routine. Shop our range of luxury deodorants here.
- Paco Rabanne Phantom Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £26.00 Regular Price £30.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £24.50 Regular Price £28.30
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £26.80
- Vichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium-Free Roll on 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Vichy Homme Ultra Fresh Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Clarins Gentle Care Roll-On Deodorant 50mlSpecial Price £19.50 Regular Price £21.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Fragranced Gentle Deodorant 100mlSpecial Price £19.50 Regular Price £20.50
- Clarins Men Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-on 50mlSpecial Price £16.50 Regular Price £17.00
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Deodorant 1 Litre RefillSpecial Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.99
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £3.99 Regular Price £4.99
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Travel Deodorant 50gSpecial Price £2.79 Regular Price £3.49
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Deodorant 90gSpecial Price £4.39 Regular Price £5.49
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Deodorant Stick 75mlSpecial Price £27.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £24.50 Regular Price £29.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Y for Men Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £23.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Azzaro Wanted Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £19.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £20.50 Regular Price £23.50
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Deodorant Spray 150mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £26.50
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £27.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Deodorant Stick 75mlSpecial Price £20.50 Regular Price £23.50
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Nuit Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £24.50 Regular Price £28.00
- Vichy Men's Clinical Control 96hr Protection Anti-Perspirant Roll On Deodorant 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Vichy Clinical Control 96hr Protection Anti-Perspirant Roll On Deodorant 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay 24hr Physiological Roll-On Deodorant 50mlSpecial Price £6.75 Regular Price £9.00Out of stock
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Roll-On No Marks 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Spray No Marks 125mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Vichy 48hr Soothing Anti-Perspirant Sensitive Skin 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Vichy Homme 48hr Anti Perspirant Sensitive Skin Deodorant Roll-on 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlSpecial Price £27.50 Regular Price £33.00Out of stock
- Aramis 24 Hour Anti-Perspirant Spray 200mlSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
All you need to know about Deodorants
Is there a difference between men's and women's deodorants?
Simply put – no, there isn't a difference between men's and women's deodorants, and the ingredients contained within such products are usually exactly the same. Some deodorants on the market are branded unisex, and many if not all fragrances used by deodorant manufacturers can be worn by both women and men. Aside from fragrance and packaging, a deodorant is the same product, whether marketed for men or women.
Is the aluminium in deodorant dangerous?
While there have been some health claims surrounding aluminium and its safety, research into this is still ongoing. Deodorants are safe to use, but aluminium does cause yellow staining on clothing, and has been shown to be less effective against odour. If you sweat a lot, it might be worth investing in an antiperspirant rather than a deodorant.
Why isn't my deodorant working properly?
Bacteria and sweat can stay on synthetic fabrics, especially if they haven't been washed properly or at overly cool temperatures. If you have noticed a body odour smell after putting on clean clothing, it is because the fibres of your clothing are continuing to hold on to particles from previous deodorant applications. Some deodorants also contain powders like baking soda, which doesn't wash out very well. Make sure you wash your clothing on a warm temperature, using plenty of soap. Your deodorant might also not be working properly if you are holding it too close to your skin when applying it.
Should I wear deodorant every day?
Wear a deodorant that is proven to work for up to 48-72 hours, which means that it should last this long on your skin. Some people notice that they don't have to wear deodorant the next day, and that they can apply it every other day. Do what works best for you – deodorant is safe for everyday use if desired.