Moisturisers For Oily Skin & Combination Skin
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Ultra Soothing Hydrating Care 40mlSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar K+ Renovating Care For Oily Skin 30mlSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturising Replenishing Care 40mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Concentrate 30mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Combination Skin 50mlSpecial Price £41.50 Regular Price £49.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unifiant Light Moisturiser 40mlSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unifiant Medium Moisturiser 40mlSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ SPF30 Moisturiser 40mlSpecial Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream 50mlSpecial Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Vichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imperfections Correcting Care 50mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Boost Mattifying Hydrating Cream 50mlSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Vichy Normaderm Double-Correction Moisturising Care 50mlSpecial Price £15.71 Regular Price £20.95
- Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate 30mlSpecial Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00
All you need to know about Combination/Oily Skin
Should I moisturise if I have oily skin?
Yes, you should still moisturise if you have oily or combination skin. Your skin still needs support to maintain moisture and stay healthy. This includes if you have oily skin that is acne prone. Moisturiser will help your skin to maintain a natural level of sebum production – which keeps your skin looking plump, pores minimised and skin glowing.
Does combination skin need moisturiser?
Combination skin does need the support of a moisturiser. You should select a moisturiser that is non-greasy yet rich and hydrating. Having combination skin can make skincare choices, like which moisturiser to use, seem more difficult. Luckily, dermatologists and beauty experts have spent time formulating products that balance the needs of combination skin. Just make sure to choose a moisturiser that is labelled for your skin type and you can't go wrong!