Moisturisers For Oily & Combination Skin
If you have oily or combination skin (some parts oily and others dry) then it's important to choose a specifically formulated moisturiser for your skin type. Combination and oily skin moisturisers will (mostly) be created without oils so that application leaves your skin hydrated without being greasy or pore-clogging. Our range includes high-quality brands offering the best moisturisers for oily and combination skin.
Items 1-32 of 45
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Normal/Combination Skin 50mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Clarins Extra-Firming Energy Day Cream 50mlSpecial Price £50.00 Regular Price £59.00
- Bioderma Sébium Night Peel Smoothing Concentrate Gel 40mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Normaderm S.O.S Sulphur Paste 20mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- REN ClearCalm Non-Drying Spot Treatment 15mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream 340gSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream 177mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid 50mlSpecial Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50
- Eucerin Aquaporin Active Normal to Combination Skin 50mlSpecial Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Boost Mattifying Hydrating Cream 50mlSpecial Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment 40mlSpecial Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream 50mlSpecial Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50
- Bioderma Sebium Mat Control 30mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ SPF30 40mlSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Cooling Gel Normal/Combination Skin 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £37.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unifiant Medium 40mlSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unifiant Light 40mlSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Combination Skin 50mlSpecial Price £38.50 Regular Price £45.00
- REN Clearcalm 3 Replenishing Gel Cream 50mlSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- REN Clarimatte T-Zone Balancing Gel Cream 50mlSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ 40mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- Bioderma Sebium Global 30mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat 40mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar K+ Renovating Care For Oily Skin 30mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
All you need to know about Combination/Oily Skin
Should I moisturise if I have oily skin?
Yes, you should still moisturise if you have oily or combination skin. Your skin still needs support to maintain moisture and stay healthy. This includes if you have oily skin that is acne prone. Moisturiser will help your skin to maintain a natural level of sebum production – which keeps your skin looking plump, pores minimised and skin glowing.
Does combination skin need moisturiser?
Combination skin does need the support of a moisturiser. You should select a moisturiser that is non-greasy yet rich and hydrating. Having combination skin can make skincare choices, like which moisturiser to use, seem more difficult. Luckily, dermatologists and beauty experts have spent time formulating products that balance the needs of combination skin. Just make sure to choose a moisturiser that is labelled for your skin type and you can't go wrong!