Vitamins & Supplements
Multivitamins, minerals and food supplements contain essential nutrients that are important to keep your body in tip-toe condition.
Whether you're lacking in a certain mineral or vitamin and want to boost your daily intake, are looking for something to improve healthy skin and hair, or want to find a superfood to put into your morning smoothie, our range has something for everyone, whatever your needs.
Of course, you can get many of the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs by following a healthy and balanced diet. Make sure you get lots of vegetables, whole grains and fruit every day. If you are vegan or vegetarian, make sure your diet contains enough protein, too.
- Filter by Children's Supplements
- Filter by Coenzyme Q-10
- Filter by Food Supplements
- Filter by Antioxidants
- Filter by Protein
- Filter by Essential Oils
- Filter by Minerals
- Filter by Amino Acids
- Filter by Herbal Products
- Filter by Multivitamins
- Filter by Lecithin
- Filter by Pet Supplements
- Filter by Flower Remedies
- Filter by Essential Fatty Acids & Omega's
- Filter by Beta Carotene, Carotenoids
- Filter by Teas and Juices
- Filter by Digestive Aids & Probiotics
- Filter by Vitamins
Items 1-32 of 3974
- Terranova Advanced Synergy Multivitamin Caps 50Special Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
- Terranova Advanced Synergy Multivitamin Caps 100Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £36.25
- Terranova Advanced Synergy B Complex Caps 50Special Price £14.00 Regular Price £17.50
- Terranova Advanced Synergy B Complex Caps 100Special Price £25.56 Regular Price £31.95
- Klorane Keratin Caps 30£19.00
- One Nutrition Turmeric Max Caps 30Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
All you need to know about Vitamins & Supplements
What are multivitamins?
A multivitamin is a supplement that contains various vitamins and minerals that are essential for your body's health. There are many different kinds of vitamins and minerals available on the market, including chewable vitamins, children's vitamins, soluble vitamins and those targeted to specific conditions or age groups (such as menopausal women).
How do I choose the right multivitamin or mineral?
You should think about your age and your diet, as these are the most important factors when deciding whether or not to take multivitamins or minerals. You shouldn't take them if you don't need them, as a well-balanced diet should give you the vitamins you need. As we age however, our bodies may require more of a certain nutrient. If you have a diet that is low in a certain mineral or vitamin, such as vitamin B12 (which is common in vegans and vegetarians), a supplement can help you get the essential nutrients your body needs. You should also look at your overall health – if you are feeling constant fatigue for example, your GP may recommend iron tablets. Always speak with your doctor before trying any supplement.
What vitamins and minerals should I have?
If you follow a well-balanced and healthy diet, every day your body should be getting the right amount of Vitamin D, which helps your body absorb calcium; magnesium, zinc, iron, folate and vitamin B-12. If you feel you may be lacking in any of these, you should speak to your GP about taking a vitamin or mineral supplement.
Is it better for my health to take food supplements?
You should always try and get your essential nutrients from your food where possible. If you are lacking in a nutrient anywhere in your diet however, a food supplement can really help. Food supplements can contain vital nutrients like calcium, magnesium, and vitamins A and C. As we live such busy lifestyles with convenience food within easy reach, getting all the nutrients you need from your food can be challenging.