Eau de Toilette
What is the difference between an Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum?
The only difference between these two products is the concentration of essential oils. An Eau de Toilette will have between 8% and 12% concentration of essential oils whereas an Eau de Parfum has between 12 and 18%. An Eau de Cologne generally has a slightly lower concentration of essential oils compared with an Eau de Toilette.
Typically an Eau de Parfum is expected to last up to 5 hours whilst Eau de Toilettes will tend to last around 3-4 hours.
Items 1-32 of 260
- Diesel Sound of the Brave Eau de Toilette 50mlSpecial Price £42.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Diesel Sound of the Brave Eau de Toilette 125mlSpecial Price £57.00 Regular Price £69.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette 90mlSpecial Price £67.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Ralph Lauren Polo Cologne Intense 59mlSpecial Price £45.50 Regular Price £54.00
- Ralph Lauren Polo Cologne Intense 118mlSpecial Price £59.00 Regular Price £72.00