- Vichy Homme Mens Soothing After-Shave Balm Sensitive Skin 75mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £17.00
- Vichy Homme Mens Anti-Irritation Shaving Gel 150mlSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Homme 72hr Extreme Anti-Perspirant Roll-on 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Intensive Purifying Gel 200mlSpecial Price £10.13 Regular Price £14.95
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion 200mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £16.00
- Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense Day Cream for Very Dry Skin 50mlSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £22.50
- Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser 200mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £13.50
- Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspirant Roll On 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Vichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium-Free Roll on 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro-Recovery Skincare 40mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
All you need to know about Dermatological Skincare
Which products should I have in my skincare routine?
The basics in any skincare routine should be a cleanser, toner, antioxidant serum, moisturiser, face mask and sunscreen. After cleansing, apply toner, as this will help your moisturiser to sink into the skin more deeply. A serum will help protect your skin from free radicals and environmental damage. Using a face mask 1-2 times a week will remove impurities and replenish the skin with nutrients.
How often should I exfoliate?
Exfoliating your face is important because it removes dead skin cells and dirt that can cause clogged pores. Some people may need to exfoliate more than others. For example, a man with a beard will need to exfoliate more to reduce in-grown hairs. One to two times a week is ideal for normal and combination or oily skin times. If your skin is more delicate, try once a fortnight and see how your skin reacts.
Do I need different skincare products for during the day and at night time?
Yes – there are a few differences between a morning skincare routine and a night-time routine. You may for example need to take your make-up off at night, and apply a more intensive and hydrating night cream to your face that sinks into the skin while you sleep. Applying a sleep-in face mask overnight is a good idea, too. Apply one once a week for radiant-looking skin.
My skin is sensitive – can I use retinol?
Retinol is great for boosting plumpness and collagen production in the skin, but it can cause flaking, irritation and dryness in those who have sensitive skin. You could use a serum or moisturiser with hyaluronic acid to settle the skin back down again if this happens. If the redness and irritation continues however, do not use products with retinol.