La Roche-Posay Effaclar M Purifying Foaming Gel 200ml
La Roche-Posay Effaclar M Purifying Foaming Gel:
- A fresh, foaming, skin-clearing gel facial wash, specially formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin.
- Gently cleanses the skin thanks to its high tolerance foaming power.
- Lifts dirt, grime and sebum away from the surface of the skin.
- Utilises Phylobioma active ingredient to not disrupt the skins delicate balance.
- Can also be used as a body wash.
- Recommended by Dermatologists.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar M Purifying Foaming Gel is a fresh, foaming, gel facial wash specially formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin. Also suitable for those prone to acne, and it is also suitable for sensitive skin.
Now with new Phylobioma active ingredient, inspired by Microbiome Science, this cleanser helps to balance the skin pH and target the overproduction of sebum, helping to prevent breakouts and spots.
WHAT DOES LA ROCHE-POSAY EFFACLAR M PURIFYING FOAMING GEL DO?
The La Roche-Posay Effaclar M Purifying Foaming Gel gently cleanses the skin, thanks to its high tolerance foaming power. It helps to target blackheads and blemishes, by lifting away dirt, grime and excess sebum from the surface of the skin. This cleanser ensures that it does not disrupt the delicate balance and leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed.
It can also be used as a body wash, and gently purifies the skin without a drying effect.
WHAT IS THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE LA ROCHE-POSAY EFFACLAR M FOAMING CLEANSING GEL?
New scientific discovery: in the skin’s microbiome, blemish-causing bacteria is composed of several biological types called phylotypes. Research found that a lack of diversity among phylotypes and a predominance of phylotype IA1 is associated with blemish proliferation and severity. The pH of blemish-prone skin is also higher vs. normal skin.
Innovation : New Phylobioma active ingredient, inspired by microbiome science with proven efficacy on blemish-prone skin, helps target phylotype IA1 to help reduce blemishes and sebum over-production at source. Clinically tested on all skin tones : phototypes from 1 to VI. Effaclar Foaming gel purifies the skin while maintaining skin's pH balance.
- Helps purify the skin, reduce excess oil and gently dissolve dead skin cells.
- With New Phylobioma Active Ingredient to reduce blemishes and over production of sebum.
- Lifts firt, grime and sebum away from the skin surface.
- Purifies without disrupting the delicate balance of the skin or over-drying the skin.
- Contains key ingredients including Zinc PCA.
- Enriched with restorative La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Enriched with La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water, Phylobioma Active and Zinc PCA.
HOW TO USE:
Use every morning and/or evening.
Lather cleanser in the hand with warm water. Massage gently onto face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
Follow with the Effaclar Duo+M gel moisturiser.
Specifically formulated for oily-combination skin, adults and teenagers. Even severe cases and all skin tones. Suitable for use from 10 years old+. Also suitable for those who may be prone to acne. This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
This gentle moisturiser has been through testing under dermatological control. It is non-comedogenic and is also suitable for use for those who may be prone to acne.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER / EAU • SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE • PEG-8 • COCO-BETAINE • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM CHLORIDE • PUNICA GRANATUM PERICARP EXTRACT • ZINC PCA • PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE • SODIUM CITRATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • MALTODEXTRIN • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • TOCOPHEROL • SODIUM BENZOATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product
- The best
- My skin type is combination skin and i’m using this twice everyday and i’m comfortable with it.
- Excellent product
- The best
- I have this from a while ago and I am very happy with my purchase. This gel doesn’t leave my skin tight after cleansing. It also gets rid of the seb
- I’ve been using this for around a month now and I cant believe how much it has helped with my acne and leaves my skin feeling fresh without over dry
- I had severe acne tried everything out there possible and wasted alot of money. I literally lost hope. I gave one last shot trying this brand. BE CONS
- Everybody should use Purifying Cleansing Gel as their second cleans to take makeup off or on its own in the morning. It is for oily skin BUT it works
- My favorite for years! The only face wash that works for me.
- This purifying cleansing gel is soooo good . I've been using it for few months now and I can see great improvement in the condition of my skin. M
- This product has literally changed my life. I’ve suffered so long with oily, textured skin and after using this I now have really smooth skin and th
- Love this face wash I have been using it for a while it is gentle on my skin gets rid of blemishes and overall works great to reduce redness leaves my
- I have blemish prone combination skin and during oily times of the month and year this stuff is great, leaves me skin feeling really clean and fresh a
- I’ve been using this product for over 2 months now and it’s fast become my HG product. It’s light weight and refreshing without drying out my sk
- I have been using this face was for around 2 weeks and already the difference is really noticeable. The product does not sting or dry out my skin. I w
- I like to wash my face using water and this product does not dry the skin.