Vichy Dercos Oil Control Shampoo 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Serozinc Spray 150ml✓ Specifically formulated for oil ...Special Price £8.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Vichy Dercos Nutrients Detox Shampoo 250mlA detox shampoo to rebalance hair a ...Special Price £9.35 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Nutrients Vitamin A.C.E Shampoo 250mlVichy Dercos Nutrients Vitamin A.C. ...Special Price £9.35 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Node Shampoo Fluide 400mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
Oil control shampoo designed to combat excessive sebum-production.
Frequent use, hypoallergenic, aromatic fragrance, paraben free.
Vichy’s Oil Control Shampoo is designed for greasy hair that is caused by over-active sebum production in the scalp. Featuring an exclusive anti-sebum complex, the scalp is cleansed and levels of oil are controlled leaving the hair feeling healthier and fuller.
• Tested under dermatological control
• Hypoallergenic formula
• Enriched with a UV filter
• No Parabens
• No Colourants
• Enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water
How to use:
Step 1: Massage in gently to wet hair, creating a lather
Step 2: Wash out thoroughly with water, avoiding eyes
Step 3: Follow with Dercos Conditioner
Goes well with:
1. Thermal Spa Water
|Ingredients||1064573A,Aqua,Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate,Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Citric Acid,Hexylene Glycol,Salicylic Acid,Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Glycolate,Sodium Hydroxide,Tartaric Acid,Parfum,Code F.I.L.: C43793/2,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...