Peptides are natural short chain amino acids in our bodies which form proteins such as Collagen and Keratin. These proteins are responsible for the appearance and texture, tone, elasticity, and firmness of our skin. There are different types of peptides which result from different types of amino acids combinations. Most skincare products combine a variation of peptides to benefit our skin by improving elasticity, smoothing, clarifying, healing, strengthening, and soothing the skin. Browse through our range of effective peptide skincare products.
- Antipodes Diem Vitamin C Pigment-Correcting Water Cream 60mlSpecial Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40mlSpecial Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Specialist Collagen Night Cream 50mlSpecial Price £29.25 Regular Price £39.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Eye Serum 15mlSpecial Price £81.60 Regular Price £102.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Cream SPF15 15mlSpecial Price £73.60 Regular Price £92.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Daily Serum 50mlSpecial Price £144.00 Regular Price £180.00
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturizing Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Line Erase Retinol Caps 30Special Price £37.60 Regular Price £47.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Line Erase Retinol Caps 60Special Price £61.60 Regular Price £77.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist SPF25 50mlSpecial Price £27.75 Regular Price £37.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist All Skin Types 50mlSpecial Price £27.75 Regular Price £37.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlSpecial Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Day Cream 50mlSpecial Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Esthederm After Sun Repair 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Esthederm Adaptasun Sensitive Skin Face Cream Strong Sun 50mlSpecial Price £33.60 Regular Price £42.00
- Esthederm Adaptasun Body Lotion Moderate 200mlSpecial Price £38.40 Regular Price £48.00
- Esthederm Adaptasun Body Lotion Strong 200mlSpecial Price £38.40 Regular Price £48.00
- Esthederm Bronz Repair Face Cream Strong 50mlSpecial Price £45.60 Regular Price £57.00
- Esthederm Bronz Impulse Tanning Spray 150mlSpecial Price £36.80 Regular Price £46.00
- Esthederm Derm Repair Restructuring Serum 30mlSpecial Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00
- REN Keep Young and Beautiful Firm and Lift Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £27.20 Regular Price £34.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Eyes & Lashes 15mlSpecial Price £21.00 Regular Price £28.00
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac AR Intense 40mlSpecial Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Line Erasing Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £40.00 Regular Price £50.00Out of stock
- Lab Series Max LS Power V Lifting Lotion 50ml£52.50Out of stock
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Anti-Wrinkle Cream 50mlSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Night Cream 50mlSpecial Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
All you need to know about Peptides
What are Peptides in skincare for?
There are multiple benefits of using skincare that contains peptides such as improved elasticity, reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, strengthening of the skin’s natural barrier, reduction in redness and irritation. Combining peptides with other skincare ingredients like retinol, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants can boost their benefits on your skin.
When is the best time to use peptides in your skincare routine?
You can use peptides in the morning and evening. Depending on the type of peptide skincare product you are using, you should layer peptide treatments after toning and before moisturiser so that they can work into your skin better. As peptides typically work to rejuvenate and repair your skin cells, using it in the evening would be ideal. This is because our skin begins its regeneration process in the night and with the help of added peptides, you are boosting your skins recovery process.
What should you avoid mixing with Peptides?
You should avoid using AHA + BHA skincare ingredients with peptides as they are chemical exfoliators that work to remove bonds in our skin to exfoliate dead skin cells and unclog pores. Therefore, as peptides work to restore our skins cells, mixing it with an AHA or BHA will cancel out its effectiveness.